Friday, May 2, 2008

IRON MAN Rocks!!!




I never liked any other superhero besides Superman.
I never knew who Iron Man was.
However, when I learned that Robert Downey, Jr. was chosen to play the role of Iron Man, I got so excited (even if I was not yet sure how that superhero looked like)! I have been a big fan of him since I watched him in "Chances Are" and "Heart and Souls". One day, when I saw a photo of Iron Man, I was like: "Ugh! How can I see his face?" Then, I started to doubt if I would be able to like the movie. Besides, Iron Man was not a familiar character for me.

Jonathan and I watched Iron Man on its first day of showing (April 30). I was really looking forward to see Robert Downey, Jr. and not the Iron Man. But, to my surprise, after watching it, I'd say that the movie met my expectations! It's not perfect but it was great! Story-wise, it's much better than Transformers. RDJ's acting is flawless and the production is simply amazing! The robot is gorgeous, too! I honestly would want to watch it all over again.

If you haven't seen this film yet, go out and watch it now. It's worth it! :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never thought Robert, could do something this Great after rehab! With the help of your review! I'm gonna watch it over the big screen, mate!

Choy's Cuts said...

Thanks, dj_juan! :)