Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Choy's Cuts - HP You on You Project Entry

Hello, friends! Just like to ask a little favor from you. I sent an entry to the HP You on You Project on YouTube. I just need your support so that I could be included kahit sa Top 100 lang sana. Mahirap maging finalist, sobrang magagaling ang mga kalaban. Sadly, it's quite late for me to know about this contest. Nevertheless, I still tried kahit medyo hapit na sa oras.

Here are the ways to vote (you must have a YouTube account, registration is FREE):

Please go to >>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekA5d4TSuaw >>> click on the stars rating and leave a comment

AND

Please go to >>>
http://www.youtube.com/hp >>> "View + Vote" >>> "Community Award" >>> to see my entry on the contest page itself, on the Search tab (upper right hand corner) please type "choyzee" >>> click on the the one with the PC Monitor image (My Choy's Cuts version two point one, a.k.a. My Choy's Cuts final version) >>> vote thumbs up or down (if it's not too much to ask, please vote thumbs up, hehehe...). :)))

Thank you very much for your time and support! Mwaaah! :-*

No comments: